Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, October 23, 2010

School's startin'

FINALLY A PROPER POST FOR YA!!!

School starts on Monday and the only thing i'm looking forward to is the long holiday following behind hehe. I swear i'll be getting a job then. I swear i swear i confirm plus chop will get a job then!

Well before i even start thinking bout holidays and part time jobs, i better study hard this sem! my previous sem's result is really x.x When i say bad i mean real bad, not 3.0 kind of bad. Dang it i really MUST burn midnight oil. Okay i don't wanna talk about this anymore, i r sadzxxxxx

Anyway I've been calling my man baby pie or pie pie or just pie.. Today he couldn't take it anymore and asked me, "Are you starting to think that I'm a consumable product?!" I find this damn funny hahahahaha i couldn't stop laughing! Baby pie is soooo cute, really! He has been doing sooo many cute nonsense like how he got his knee injury!
Me: How did you fall?
Baby pie: Allan pushed me.
Me: Why he push you?
Baby pie: cause I splashed water at him.

Like a little K1 boy, no? hahahaha.

Now he's trying to convince me that Adam Lambert is cool and is worth more than Taylor Swift..... blehhh i don't like Adam Lambert nehhhhhh neh nehhhhhh. But Taylor Swift's tic costs 200+bucks, i think Adam Lambert and her are pretty on par??? Oh yeah Taylor Swift is coming to Singapore in Feb next year! 9 Feb 2011.
Tickets: Standard - S$175, S$150, S$125, S$105, S$90
Tickets can be bought Here.

Lastly i wanna get a leather hotpants so baddddddd! Please let me know if you know where to buy this pretty please! There's no way i can DIY this anyway hahahah. I want 2: the one in the photo and another high waist one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://isellstuffz.livejournal.com/1005.html#cutid1

they are selling a pair of F21 leather shorts here. hope this helps. :)

Evangeline said...

Omg thank you so much!! ♥♥♥
The reason why i wanna buy this because i saw it on F21 but it was oos! Thank you!! ♥♥

Anonymous said...

sure. :)