Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chanel inspired

Now I'm ready for school wee!!! Sorry for my ugly nails :( I have the habit of biting them and i didn't have any nail polish on during the holidays so I subconsciously chew on it. Now I've got nail polish on i can't bite it so I'll have nice nails the next time i take a pic ok? hehe.


↑ Left hand


↑ Right hand


Anyway, today I realize that i've got soooooo many bottles of nail polish! Look at this! 4 of them belongs to my sis though - 4 beautiful shades of pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hands looks so "wrinkled". Do you have some skin problem or something? Sorry if i'm being straightforward, i don't know how to rephrase this question =X

Evangeline said...

I get this question a lot of times so it's really ok! :) Yeap i was a 2 months premature baby so i've got really dry skin. If you think my palm is bad, you should see my legs haha.