Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bad day

I typed this post yesterday but i went crazy after typing these so i didn't publish it. So all the "today"s here are actually ytd, 12 oct.
-------------------------------------------------

Today is really a bad day for me. When i mean today i mean right from 12midnight. no wait it's actually from 11pm ytd.

Yeap so for these 24 hours, i cried i screamed, i fell asleep crying, i threw a tantrum, my man got pissed, my man was sorry, my man was sweet, i drowned myself in Katy Perry's firework, i played sims3, i took fatass queenie for a walk, i was ok, my man was an asshole, i went crazy, i "lol"-ed my man, my man got pissed, i felt bad, i apologised to my man, my man was sweet. MY DAY WAS BORINGGGGG. (My man is an asshole now btw.)


↑ Happy girl smiling


↑ Reason why she needs to exercise. so fat.


↑ Sleeping soundly after her bath, so lousy.

But well despite all these shit, there're a couple of things i'm happy about.
1. I found a youtube channel which teaches how to diy clothes so I'm going DIY. imagine how much money i'm going to save! posting my first successfully diy in the next post!
2. My parcel arrived(my 2 maxis and items for collection 6). Love my 2 maxis!

No comments: