Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, October 8, 2010

Another hair cut. Not me.

This WAS my boyfriend...

↑ He asked me to take this photo because he said he looks like a ghost hahaha. so i edited it a little to make it look a little more ghostly hahaha.


↑ Look at him enjoying his hair wash hahaha i swear his mouth was open.

Well that WAS my boyfriend... now meet my man.


I seriously think he's damn hot now omg i seriously cannot take it. Don't care what you all think cause he really looks damn hot to me haha omg that's my man.

Anyway at the salon i was flipping through one of the mags, and i saw this damn hot guy. Hotter than my man (NO OFFENSE my man), and i was thinking "how the hell did i not know he existed?!?!" the hotter guy i'm talking about is Eddie Peng.



Btw i just googled him for this pic and nah he's not that hot. but he looked DAMN hot in the mag(男友)! Go check it out! freaking hot THERE only hahaha.

While looking through google images of Eddie Peng, i saw this....

THE MUTTONS. DAMN SPOILER HAHAHAHAHA.

3 comments:

ℒewyu said...

Maybe what you googled is last time pic. HAHAHA, AND THIS GUY HAS BEEN AROUND IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS, GIRL WAKE UP!!! There's a lot more hot guys out there. I think Eddie is cute, not hot. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

My blog, that guy hottttttterrrrrrrrrr.
OMG, drool. hehehehe


Still love my hubby more. <3

Evangeline said...

Hahahaha i never take note of chinese entertainment industry! yeah he is more to cute in this pic but go and see the mag cover!! damn HOT. hahahha.

your blog that one got typical and common face leh hahaha. you know what, the cute/hot guys to me all look the same.. the cute/hot guys to you all look the same. hahahaha

haha your hubby don't want you already la.

ℒewyu said...

HAHAHA. I show in the blog is not hot actually. He is seriously effing hot. Hot like mad, can't describe enough of his hotness. HAHAHHAA.

NONONONO, they don't look the same. HAHAHA. KENJI WU IS HOT TOO. MUAHAHAHAHHAA.