Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, October 30, 2010

2 years 5 months


↑ 2009 August


↑ 2009 Dec
↑ Look at my sis hahahah


↑ 2009 Dec


↑ 2010 Jan


↑ 2010 August


Today is the 29th month I've been together with my man. Today is also the first day he has no reason to be mean to me anymore hehe. He waited for me for 2 years and 5 months, and everytime he told me that he liked me in that 29 months, I always gave him a mean reply. (I can't remember anything, he is the one who remembers every single word I said and in this 29 months we've been together, he always bring it up to remind me how mean i was. haha.) So since we've been together for 29 months now, exactly how long he waited for me, I told him he has no reason to be mean to me now! hehe i was counting down to this day hahaha.

If you're wondering why we got together in the end..... It's because we were in different class in year 3 and that was when i realized......i actually cannot not have him by my side.
I read this quote somewhere before, "it's not who you can live with, it's who you can't live without." (Not exact words coz i can't find it on Google anymore.) So i was pretty sure he is the one :)


I was thinking about my man while typing this post and I really can't help but smile throughout the entire post :)

Happy 2 years 5 months baby boy ♡

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I found the quotes from google^^
"
Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without."

Evangeline said...

Hahaha thanks Phoebe! <3

Phoebe said...

no problem^^