Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the last day of school

Yesterday was the last day of school! I've finally handed the witch's PD assignment up! I'm left with FP Evaluation which is due on Tuesday, but I gave myself some alone time today to catch up on Tumblr and my Victoria's secret videos.

After school yesterday I met up with babylove to catch a movie and have dinner. Tron was alright... I think the storyline is so typical - a human created a program but in the end the program turned bad and they die together. The only thing I like about the movie is the design of the prison house of the main actor's dad. Oh you know what's the worst part of the movie???? Babylove was totally INTO the movie. !!! Sooooooo boring hahahahaha.

Then we had pastamania for dinner. I really love how much I'm eating now! hehehe.

Before I end this part, I want to apologise to Aisyah, Hafiza, Mawar, Gekteng, Yana and Raihana. We actually planned to go for a party but I forgot all about it so in the end I had 2 dates at the same time on the same day. I decided to go with babylove because I didn't see him for more than a week whereas I met the girls everyday full time in school. Sorry girls! :( xx ♥ ♡

So babylove's dad went to Tibet and he bought my a bracelet!





I loveeeeeeee the colour but obviously it's too big for me so I gotta go have some tibet rocks removed. I have to remove 4 of the thin long ones i think :(

Anyway I only have about 6 days to prepare something for Kyron's mum what should I get????? I'm gonna give her a card and bake some cookies in the shape of christmas trees. I wanna get her something else, because I know the cookies are gonna end up in Kyron's tummy, but I don't know what to get her! IDEAS PRETTY PLEASE? :(


P.S I know I've been blogging about love and school......... The next STOTW will be up in a while k! :)

2 comments:

Peiying said...

get her a jewel set! hahhas
or a shawl(:

Evangeline said...

She's not the kind who'll wear jewellery but a shawl sounds good! Thank you! hahahah