Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, December 20, 2010

A day at babylove's house

I wanted to make pancakes for babylove but because I failed everytime I cook something, he is so scared that he asked me to go to his house to make the pancakes so that his mum and maid can look after me hahahaha. In the end, all I did was pour the mixture on the pan and wait. I didn't even have to mix the mixture! hahaha.

See, got time to take photo somemore! Small one because I wanna make for Kyron but he already ate 2 that his mum made (in case mine cannot make it)



I kinda went there to sleep because someone was so busy with some DB issues and even played 2 rounds of dota. But afterthat he opposed EVERYTHING i wanted him to do, that was when we had so much fun hahaha.










Can't wait to go to his house again for Christmas dinner! hahaha. Then babylove can finally open his Monopoly Deal. I'M GOING TO OWN HIM WOOHOO.

No comments: