Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 and a half years

Overwhelmed with assignments.
Didn't have the time to blog, this post is for 30 November 2010.

"Now I found the love of my life, everything is going right."

I've been together with Kyron for exactly 2 and a half years on Tuesday. I met him after my attachment and he surprised me with a palm-sized edible gummy bear. ♡


Kyron: Do you know why I bought this for you?
Me: Why?
Kyron: Because it's $13 and if you turn it around it's 31 and it's very close to 30. (2 yrs 6 months = 30 months)
Me: HUH? HAHAHA What nonsense reason is that? HAHA
Kyron: Er no la, i bought it because it's nonsensical hehe. but it's cool right? You can't buy it anywhere in Singapore.
Me: Then how did you get this?
Kyron: My friend was selling this in school. It's imported from the US.


Sweet + cute, no? ♡ ♥

We had Mos burger for dinner, and my sis and her bf came over to steal some food. Her bf went home so the 3 of us walked around westmall and had udders ice cream till my mum came. My dad came halfway and at that point of time, i realised that my life, is perfect :)

It's so nice that Kyron is so close to everyone in my family, it's so nice that everyone in my family is as close to him. I'm happy that no matter how busy Kyron is, he always make some time for me. I feel important to him when he ask me along when he's hanging out with his classmates or dragonboat friends. I feel so lucky everytime I remember the fact that I've already found my other half when I was 15. 13 actually - we were classmates in sec1.

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend."

Even though we've been together for so long, he still gives me the butterflies ♡ I always always always get so excited to meet him; always always always can't help smiling everytime I'm with him / think about him; always always always always will be there for him.

I love you, Kyron babylove.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I know how you feel !

Evangeline said...

Hahaha life's perfect right!

Unknown said...

omg this is nice. i saw it on fredflare and i wanted to buy to for my bf BUT I SCARED LATER SHIP TO SGP THEN THE GUMMMY MELT LOR :( OR LATER GET SQUASHED :(
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=6003&cat=316

Evangeline said...

Haha! I'm sure it's okay because the one I got is still fine! (a little sticky though, melt a little only! hahaha!) won't get squashed cause it comes in a box! haha your bf is so lucky, i know how he's gonna feel if you get him that! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Just a rdm female reader!!!^^ You're so blissful, girl<3

Evangeline said...

Thank you babe! <3 I know that and I still smile to myself every single time I think about how lucky I am :)