Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm glad I have you and no relationship problems.

I feel so blessed to have met a guy like you, to have you fall in love with me and fall in love with you. I am so grateful that we are what we are now - no quarrels no heartbreaks. I can't even remember the last time I cried myself to sleep.



My life now is perfect (except that assignments are piling) but everything else is really so perfect. I can't wait for 18 december, when all assignments are handed up. Imagine how life will be for me then :) Carefree life with babylove and friends weeee.

Note to self: Between 18/12 to 23/12, buy something for Christmas dinner with babylove's family! totally no clue of what to get yet! any ideas? hopefully something sweet like "very good future daughter in law kinda sweet" ok? hahahahaha.

No comments: