Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, July 24, 2010

You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You can't be sure where it'll take you. But it doesnt matter, because we'll be together

I see spiderwebs on my blog...

Anyway, I went to Seed Institude on Wednesday with Raihanah and Hafiza followed along hehe so nice of her.
On the way out of school Aisyah and I realised that fiza and Raihanah look like twins from the back hahaha.




Had donuts with fiza and Raihanah before going home. If only donuts are not unhealthy i'll have them for breakfast lunch teabreak dinner supper.


Also caught the 9pm show of inception with baby last night. It isn't as bad as i thought it was. hopefully there'll be a part 2 cause i'll definitely be watching it.

My parrot ring says hi.

P.S 4 more days to Felicia's bday! so 15 more days to me getting my temp tattoo!!!!! YAY Love her x23942930493 ahhhhhhhh.

No comments: