Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, July 26, 2010

New hair colour - well not exactly

The new colour is not obvious at all!!! Urgh.... Only the top of my head is brown..


The main purpose of me dyeing my hair is to get rid of my highlight but you know what? My black hair turned brown, my highlight turned lighter brown... So yeah my hair is STILL FREAKING HIGHLIGHTED.

Not obvious in this photo cause webcam sucks.

Gonna get a new dye again... maybe this weekend. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK TO END.
1. all assignments over.
2. same for baby so he has no more excuses to have no time for me.
3. My temp tattoo will reach me soon.
4. Get a new hair colour.
5. 1 week nearer to the vacation!!!!!!

Ok shall end off the post with a pic of my latest love:


And also letting ya all know that AISYAH IS SUPER CRAZY NOW. SAVE ME.

No comments: