Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, July 30, 2010

2 years 2 months

I drew this a long time ago and I didn't know baby still keep it until I read his blog. hahaha.



Anyway, today is our 2 years and 2 months anni. And right now I can't think of anything to complain about baby so i think I'll end here. Hahah. Twitwhore says, "I love you @Kyronnn!"

Oh ya, Kyron please remember to go to the NS website thing to update your status! Can't believe he's going for NS soon. yeah i know 2 more years but this 2 years is gonna pass so fast then i'll have to say byebye :'( for 3 months already. SO FASTTTT. By then we'll be together for 4 years plus going 5.. I wonder how will I be? Will I be more clingy or the opposite? I hope I'll be the opposite UNTIL HE COMES BACK FROM HIS 3 MONTHS! Then it won't be so tough for me hahaha.

Okie dokie, good night!

No comments: