Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birds birds birds

I don't know why but now i'm into birds.

I got a lovebird tote from cotton on. I got a parrot ring from some random blogshop. When i was at mango i went over to the first top that caught my eye and when i opened it up, dang. a bird. And guess what i just saw.


Fuckkkkk i need to get this. only RM64. don't know SGD how much but heck + US$75 on chanel's official site, so confirm worth x3532958239. how to get them to ship to Sing?
(I don't say fuck so you can see how desperate i am now) Urgh i can't take it!!! I swear i just told my sis a few weeks ago that if i'm gonna get a tattoo i'm gonna get one of a vintage bird, i even went to download photoshop brush and ask her which direction the bird is facing is nicer wtf this one give 4 different designs somemore.
This is made to be mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I SWEAR I AM TREMBLING NOW AHHHHHH.


Before i send the order in, anyone want to buy too? Can share shipping!!

No comments: