Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Selling freshly baked handmade choc chip cookies!!!

I've been talking about cookies and cookies and cookies, so i thought maybe i can give selling it a try!




Prices:
100g: S$3.90
200g: S$6.90
300g: S$9.90
400g:S$13.50

Additional info:
The recipe is given to me from one of my close friend, Hafiza. She bakes the cookies and brought it to school. It was delicious and I was crazy over it. So, she gave me the recipe. I've made plenty of batches and on 26 june 2010, I thought I can give selling it a try.

Feedbacks: (Now this is important!! hehehe.)
• Fangyu: "Tastes like Famous Amos. But a little hard. Other than that it's damn nice. Hehe ^^"
• My sis: "Delicious tasty yummy! Although it looks like .... It's nice."
• Danish: "I intially didnt want to try it because of its looks. Then my friend forced it down me. I just had to go back for more. Awesome. A can't miss."
• Shannon: "It is very delicious and crunchy."
• I'll be adding more when my friends reply my text.

So just leave a question or the order form in the comments box. I'll stop taking in orders on Friday (2nd July, 3pm). I'll be having a mass meet up on the next day, Saturday (3rd July, 2pm onwards.) Cash on delivery. Free meet ups at Bukit Batok bus interchange. The rest, extra charges applicable. If you do not turn up without informing, you'll have to wait for the next Saturday, and come to bukit batok bus interchange. If you still do not turn up the 3rd time, you'll be blacklisted. ;)

Order format:
Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Weight of cookies:
Number of packets:
Meet up venue:


Kyron: 100g

Irene: 100g

Fangyu: 100g

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I have discounts?

Jieying said...

Whoo. I feeling like buying the cookies. However, it's impossible for me to go collect the cookies at Bukit Batok Interchange. My parents don't allow :(

Evangeline said...

Haha ask your sis? :) :X

Jieying said...

Okay! I'll ask her and inform you at twitter when I get her answer (:

Evangeline said...

Sure!! no problem :D RT my tweet about the cookies to get 50cents off! haha.

Jieying said...

Yay! I retweeted :3
Are you going to give my sister, Irene for free or sell to her? (She asked)

Nonsense sis. said...

Oi pok pok. Never link me anymore? </3.

Anonymous said...

Hafiza:

If i were to sell the same cookies, Im sure I'll have more profit than you!!! :P Hahaha cos mine ain't hard wheeeeee~

But eh, sch holidays I can help you bake. As in, go your house show you how I usually do it or smth :D

Evangeline said...

Hahaha yeah yours of course nicer shi fu!!!! Hahaha.

Yay!!! I can't wait! :D :D :D