Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, June 25, 2010

End of survey

I wanna thank all of you who participated in the survey! The survey wouldn't be successful without you guys. Typical sentence but so true! I don't know the people who commented and remained anonymous, but I think these people may be my sister(Wedding)'s friends. So since the result showed that most of you don't have breakfast, get the cookies from Wedding!! :D That's the other way of thanking you all.

Alright, so the result is 4:6:1! (Nothing:Light:Heavy)
So baby shouldn't be pissed at me for having only a slice of bread and a cup of milo for breakfast! Anyway, you people know that the ideal breakfast is heavy don't you? Breakfast is the most important meal. And dinner should be the lightest, it doesn't even matter if you don't have dinner. :)

Okay so anyway, went for a photoshoot with Lewyu yesterday. Damn it it was freaking tiring. But I had so much fun, especially at Ikea! hahaha. Every showroom was like home LOL! I've only received 2 photos though haha. Can only receive the rest end of next week, so come back then! :)


No comments: