Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hats, F21 and cookies

Heya, if you're here for the survey, it's the previous post! Thank youuuuuuu! :)

So today I got a new top from F21 and 2 round hats! weehee!






I'm gonna bring these 2 hats along for the photoshoot tomorrow! I still don't know what to wear tmr though. :/


Made choc chip cookies again :) Gonna bring them to the photoshoot tmr too hahahah. Been telling Lewyu i'm gonna let her try but it always finishes before i meet her (thanks to my dad sis and my itchy mouth.)

This batch of cookies is softer though :) because my remember my sis saying "it's hard because you squash it". Yeah I squashed it because I use self raising flour, so i thought if i don't squash it it'll rise and not look like a cookie. This time i didn't squash it and surprisingly it still looks like a cookie, and it's soft!! just right! yummy yum, now my sis is going to have breakfast!

You know what? I'm sure i didn't get my baking genes from my mum. HAHAHA haiyo i so naughty.

7 comments:

ℒewyu said...

YAY! Finally got cookies for meeeeeee! :D hehehehe.

Evangeline said...

Hahahaha you haven't sleep?!?! You tweeted that you're going sleep quite a while ago!

Jieying said...

You're a part-time model? :)
I like those hats! ^^

IRENET said...

i want eat those cookies too !

Evangeline said...

Jieying > Nope, I'm not! Haha.

Irene > Haha! Sure! I think of a way to give you! :D

Jieying said...

HHe. Then why need photoshoot? ><

Evangeline said...

My friend is taking a course with photography as one of the module and we were helping her with her holiday assignment :) haha