Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Penniless for the time being



Yeap currently I'm broke.. Which also means that collection 3 is coming up! :))) But can't be sure cause I don't know this supplier as in this person is from China so no matter what there is a chance i'll get scammed right? Risky i know, but I'm quite confident that the stocks are gonna arrive. So yeap, going to give this a try.

You can really look forward to collection 3, I promise + cross my heart and swear it's not going to disappoint! (if the stocks come anyway haha)

OH anyway today during attachment, I realise that I've been pronouncing one of the easiest word wrongly! What iz that word? Yup, it iz iz. You don't pronounce the word is as "e-s" but "e-z"!! It iz soooo weird right! hahahahaha.

Btw I'm still selling the cookies, previous post please :) And pls make your orders by latest thursday, thank you! ♥♥♥

No comments: