Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, February 28, 2011

Tourist for a day

Yesterday me and my family became tourists for a day haha. First we went to Little India, just to look for an Indian sweet. My first neighbours were indians and they were my first babysitters. So one day when I was 4 (i think), my ahma (babysitter mama) gave me this orange coloured sweet, it looks like this:



Ever since then I've been wishing she has that at her house everytime we visit them during Deepavali. She never made them anymore and I can never find it outside.

So yesterday at Little India, I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! but of course it's not as nice as the one my ahma made........


anyway i love little india, reallyyyyyyy.

Tourist shot of my sis and the nicely placed carrots:


Closer shot of the really nicely placed carrots:



After a while we went to Newton centre for dinner. Satay, stingray, baby kailan and some snail looking shit only my dad and sis ate.



No comments: