Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY 2011 @ mum's friend's house


A hello with my smelly face hahahaha
(Just woke up with my socks still on and havent bathe)

YTD: On the way to my mum's friend's house!






Yeap I changed my parting to center parting hehe my fringe is finally long enough! I think now I use my webcam almost as frequent as Aisyah. Can't say AS FREQUENT because she is on her webcam 90% of the time? hahahaha.

Alright I got to go back to doing my assignment which is due tmr. P.S Assignments before vday so I still have to rush my vday stuff afterthat haha i hope I can sleep tonight!

Anyway the 4 boys(baby + bengkeat and their other 2 friends) are at vivo now, thinking of what to get for their own gfs hahah. But boys being boys, they are at a computer store looking at all their cool razer stuff. I hinted to baby that there's a Canon store in vivo and he said he bought the whole store for me hahahah IDIOT MAX

No comments: