Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY 2011

DAY 1: Aunt's house


DAY 2: Mum's friend's house






DAY 3: Dad's friend's house - The Pinnacle@Duxton










------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Valentine's Day next monday but I have school :( Lucky baby has no school on that day.. but he has to wait for me to end school hehe.

I have no inspiration for his present this year. Though Fiza already gave me some ideas, I still think that it's not enough. Besides I've got so much assignments to complete before Valentine's Day, I have so little time to prepare :( P.S I'm so worried about baby's birthday present to even think about Vday. haha I know I'm damn kiasu since his birthday is on the 30th of April but I always MAKE presents for him, this is my first time BUYING something for him! No choice, hand made stuffs are not considered 'presents' to him so I guess that means I've never given him any presents before :'( I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY.

Anyway I recently found out that I'm a pretty good saver! Saved about a hundred bucks in about 2 weeks? hehehe. I guess I'm going to spend them on baby's present because I've got too many things to buy I dont know to buy which one first. Save all the trouble and just spend it on baby ♥♡

No comments: