Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Future teacher mugging for 2 tests on teachers day.

Hihi I can't wait for Friday 4.30pm. Thank goodness I only have 2 papers and it all ends on a Friday, if not I'll have to waste another weekend. Talking about next week, I think i'm such a lucky kid. I've never had a part time job before. I hate asking for one and i admit i'm afraid of interviews. I told myself that this holiday, i must get a part time job!! What so lucky about that aye? I've got 2 part time jobs lined up for me already haha. and know what?? I didn't even open my mouth, the part time jobs came to me.

P.S my part time job is the slackest job everrrrrrrrr. I get to wake up at 12noon, use my laptop and go home at 7pm.

Anyway i'll end of with a random screen shot and continue mugging for my tests sigh.


BTW, I'll be updating new designs on Geo Lens, and a new preorder "Acid wash denim" this Friday!! Check this space!

BTW2, I bought a new ring!!! But the seller so slow in replying, haven't even send me the invoice yet :((((((((((((

No comments: