Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, September 13, 2010

Random rant

I haven't been blogging because currently my life is pretty boring. I went out with baby, Yuxian and Gahwai a few days back but no pics so i couldn't be bothered to update. I hate posts without pics..

Anyway we met baby's dad that day so his dad bought us all new jeans from Gstar. I guess I'll be wearing that for my next photoshoot hehe.

Btw the next collection should be up next week!

Oh and i think the flubug got me... my throat feels so itchy and i've been sneezing nonstop. i hope it'll all be gone when i wake up tmr!!!

EDIT (14/09/2010 7.43AM) --
HI I AM PISSED. Firstly, the itch in my throat was so bad it woke me up at around 5 this morning. so much for hoping "it'll all be gone when i wake up tmr"! Secondly, when i was trying to get back to sleep, the door bell went crazy and started ringing nonstop. that was about 6 in the morning. SERIOUSLY?!?!!? So thanks to all these i only had 4+hrs of sleep last night? I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!

Anyway while i was trying to sleep, i actually thought of a reason of why the flubug attacked me suddenly. BECAUSE I'M LOVE SICK HAHAHAHAHA. Baby is going for his damn chalet later, me ishh l0negalx93 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: