Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what service?? there's none

I am fucking pissed. Super.
If you need shopping advices, here's one. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HTTP://GEOLENSUPPLIER.BLOGSPOT.COM.

I ordered a batch of lenses from them on 31 July. The lenses should arrive 1 week later, but you know what? I haven't even get them yet. Today is 31 August, it's already 1 month.

All these while I've been nice to them, unlike their other customers who threaten to make a police report. Turns out it's a mistake to be nice cause those customers got their lenses yesterday. There is suppose to be a mass meet up today at 6pm at orchard, i text them but they didn't reply. They replied after i threatened to make a police report though LOL. And guess what, they said meet at paya lebar. I was like wtf you didn't even inform me?

So after quarelling a while i asked where and when is the confirmed location and time to meet? Their reply, "I'll get back to you at 5pm" SERIOUSLY??!!? Can't even confirm yet??? They haven't even pack the lenses and THEY KNOW THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME and guess what time the guy woke up. 3PM. YEAH GODDAMN 3PM.

If their replies are apologetic, I'll be able to understand FURTHER. But their attitude sucks shit balls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just ordered from them and they didnt reply my email.
if possible, would u mind giving me their contact number?

Evangeline said...

Hi there! I didn't save their numbers but you can try 93840984 and 93697074 :)

Dyan ordered from the same batch as me and he has their full address. You can contact him at iam.dyan@yahoo.com.sg

Hope this helps! :)