Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, August 30, 2010

Little baby!!!




Baby Queen hates taking photos, guess how I made her looked into the cam?
..................
...............
.........
.......
.....
...
..
.

I put my cam on the packet of donuts!!! HAHA she was actually looking at the donuts under my cam.

Anyway I loveeeeeeee bringing her for a walk because everyone magically becomes so friendly!

Miniature pinschers are actually quite rare, but I'm surprised to see so many mini pinschs in my area! But I always see the brown ones though. There are 2 types of mini pinschs you see, the black ones and the brown ones. Queenie is the black one.



SO TODAY... I finally saw a black one. Just like Queenie baby! Only difference is that that pup is half the size of Queenie! It's only 3. Queenie is like 7. The tiny pup saw Queenie and was whimpering, trying to smell Queenie. So i was told Queen, "hey, that's your lil sis!" Guess what Queenie did...


She turned away. hahaha stupid girl, twice the size of the other pup and she's scared of that tiny one hahaha.

------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY 2 YEARS 3 MONTHS ANNI BABY LOVE.
hahahahahaha can't believe both of us actually forgot about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw an advertisement on kissonyou's blog and i think you are pretty :)

Evangeline said...

Hello, thank you :) But there are many things i wish i can change about how i look haha.