Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kill time

Okay apparently both my order forms were not received by xoxoho and so they did not email me the invoice until last night, which was the closing date. Payment was like due in a few hours and i was feeling so helpless because no one i know has an ibanking enabled posb account? Mine's uob. So thankfully they allowed me to make a cash deposit today by 3pm. There goes S$88.50 haha.

I'm at the library now waiting for lewyu. i think she's taking her own sweet time haha joking, she's having lesson. Going to support don't know what dance thing later since we've got to wait for our very first cca meeting. Oh, i've signed up for photography club! Been wanting photography since forever?

So anyway, everytime i feel like 20mins have past, i check my phone and only 5mins gone? I'm so bored. Lesson ended at 12.30. baby has lesson at 2. hafiza left at 2.15. it's 2.48 now. Lewyu's lesson ends at 3. Meeting starts at 6!!!! Urgh!!!!

k bye (ooo Debbie just said hi!) ok bye gonna switch off my pink baby now and wait outside the library like a fool for lewyu for 10mins. hey no she just text me, her lessons end already! yay!!!! K BYE!!!

No comments: