Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lucky

I was reading this blog, i don't know how i got there, but yeah it's this blog. http://michelleishigh.blogspot.com/

In one of her blogpost, it says..
"I saw this guy alighted from a bus and sat at the bus stop, waited for like kinda long. Finally his girlfriend walked out of school and the smile on his face was radiant. Like super radiant that kind. So they hugged. After that he asked "So how was school today baby?" while taking her laptop from her hands."

Then i was thinking, that's what baby does all the time? hahahaha. okay i admit it was only after i read this paragraph then i realise that i've been remembering all the mistakes baby made instead of remembering how sweet he has always been and is. (but he also always remember my mistakes only kkkk!!!)

Oh but anyway, the couple she's talking about is not us cause baby is in sch so he can't possibly take a bus from somewhere else and wait outside sch. haha. BUT he does that everytime we meet IN school hehehehe.

LOVE YOU BABY. LOVE YOU MUCH K!

alright gotta print all my notes now. later baby say i bluff him then he remember this mistake for life then don't love me anymore then i sad and heartbroken and die. :'(

2 comments:

Kyron said...

That's why you should appreciate me more baby! I love you. :)

Evangeline said...

Haha I do!!! I love you too!!!