Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First day of school

Yesterday was the first day of school and lecture was so fun cause my lecturer was so funny! Got my textbook today which cost S$39!!! I thought it was less than or equals to S$30? haha. Speech training was cool cause of how the room was specially designed for speech training haha. I really like Ms Chong too HAHA. Lastly was IT & Application.. The temp teacher was close to shit cause she's so boring. Hopefully Mr Dickson will come back soon AND BE MUCH MORE INTERESTING. anyway mr dickson looks like mr roland ang nice joke. Best part about ITA was that i made 2 new crazy friends!! haha can't wait to see them again tmr THOUGH NO I DON'T MISS THEM hahaha kidding.

Anyway Giselle asked me to get some clothes for her from this blogshop and i couldn't resist one of the jeans too!! So i got myself a pair hehe. hopefully they'll reply soon so i can pay asap and not miss the closing date!


I'm actually looking for something like the next photo so if you know where / who is selling, let me know immediately!!! Leave a comment or contact me via facebook!!! :D Thank you in advance!


Okie dokie, am going to check my mel now and be a mugger toad! I actually understand whatever the lecturer is saying without revising and can still remember all that she said now(lecture was yesterday MORNING). BUT I'm still gonna revise hehe kiasu a bit. can't help it coz i got my book today!!! hahahahaha. alright byebye!!!

No comments: