Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pleasant Friday

IMG_1427

Today is not like any other weekday because both my sis and my dad were home with me :) Sis didn't have school and dad took MC. Went to the pet shop early in the morning to get food for Queenie and accessories for the cotton ball hammy.

I've been spending quite a lot lately on others - room renovation, Queenie, my sis and her hamster; so I decided to shop for myself today. Today I bought 2 tops and 2 clutches, and still have 9 tops and 5 cuffs in two of my shopping carts cause my mum hasn't update her phone number for her credit card (which I asked her to do tmr). Can't wait for them to arrive Oh the pain of waiting for them to arrive but the excitement which can hardly be contained when the parcel is right in front of me! Hopefully I have the time to go to IKEA again after bringing the hamster to the vet on Sunday :) #Spendingtoomuch but I DESERVE IT!!!!

No comments: