Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Monday, October 17, 2011

Help!

IMG_1529
My lunch for today! Ham and mushroom pasta with cappuccino bubble tea

Today is another home alone day so since I have nothing to do and since it is, sadly, my last free day, I've created a new site selling my clothes (preloved / leftovers from pegsonstrings). If you realised, there hasn't been a new collection there for quite some time. I actually already bought the clothes for the new collection but didn't have the time to take the photos. So anyway, I don't think I'll be updating there so some of the items in this new site are supposed to be for the "next" collection which never and will never happen. I've only uploaded SOME of the photos btw.

Selling tops, sweaters, tanks, shorts, and something for Hello Kitty lovers! ALL HAPPENING HERE!



Link is also available at the side bar in my profile.

No comments: