Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, March 18, 2011

Updates

Here's what I've been up to lately..
  • Shopping online
  • Waiting anxiously for my parcels to arrive - they took an awfully long time thanks to Singpost!
  • Went for one day of SJAB FAC Camp to teach home nursing hehe
  • Aisyah bb girl went overseas again :(
  • Went over to Kyron bb boy's house today I LOVE THAT PLACE! There were so many people there today, so happening hahaha. bb's little cousin was there and I swear he's the most mischievous 7 year old boy I know so far (Cutting his own school uniform and hair? Crawling under the tables to get out of class?), BUT superrrrr cute. He was so shy when his mum asked him to call me awwww hahahaha
Also the first batch of the next collection for PoS has arrived! Waiting for the second batch, hope it arrives soon!!

Oh, lastly, I started working out hahaha serious shit. Only 5 days so far but hey that's something!

No comments: