Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My meals yesterday


Yesterday I tried the chicken mcgrill for the first time and i hate it. It's a VERY messy burger, do NOT I said DO NOT order this when you're out with a date. There's a layer of fat on the chicken I swear it was so tiring to eat this stupid burger!


BUT I was lucky during dinner. My mum was soooooo hungry so we went to cafe cartel, JUST THE 2 OF US TEEHEE. yumz





As for today I spent my day alone with stupid Queenie, who stole the top bread of my fillet burger, because baby went for a class chalet. awwwwwww i'm so lonelyyyyyyyy i'm a sad lonely girl.
btw i rented f.r.i.e.n.d.s again. I stopped at S6 E6 the last time but one selfish asshole decided to rent the next disc and never return. I skipped the rest of S6, sigh. But I LOVE S7, Chandler is too sweet!!!! ♡

No comments: