Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, January 7, 2011

The reason why I've been gone for so long

Hello I'm back! My com crashed again so this time I sent it for a proper repair. Got a new hard drive but the best thing is that it's FREE. hehe thanks to the 1 year warranty.
Also thankfully, I have an extra one week break for elearning so i can send my laptop for repair without worrying.

So while my laptop was away I was watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s! I can't get enough of it. I can finish watching one whole season or more in a day - maybe at ONE go.




Anyway, the super sale-y sale is still going on on PegsOnStrings. I mean it's super sale-y because clothes are going at like only 15 bucks while items on sale on other sites are like 28bucks. I just want to clear these stocks so that I've got the funds for the next collection.

The next collection is going to be a PegsOnStrings-manufactured item. Just that one item in the collection. I really want this to happen so please help spread about the existance of PegsOnStrings so that I can get the funds and have the manufactured piece. Please help? Thank you :')

Pegsonstrings.livejournal.com
Pegsonstrings.livejournal.com
Pegsonstrings.livejournal.com

No comments: