Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sunset with girlfriends x x

After school yesterday I went to watch the sun set with my girlfriends from class! Though we got lost and walked a really long distance it was all worth it; the sun set and the night sky were sooooooooo beautiful, and the place was just so peaceful.

Aisyah made sushi that were so yummy! (we were so tired and hungry from the walk we finished all the food we had hahaha).

Most of the time only Aisyah and I were really watching the sun set and star gazing. I swear I could lay there forever. (Hafiza, Gekteng, Mawar and Raihana were having a picnic hahahaha.)

One day when my man is less busy, I'm definitely bringing him there. :) x x ♥ ♡


↑ This is a gif image, waittttttt for it.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were camwhoring lah you bloop bloop. hahaha

Evangeline said...

hahahahha same lor! 4 of you so funny, really don't care one. just lie down on the newspaper and relax only. hahaha