Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, April 3, 2011

18th bday 2nd day

(28/3 this year.....)
I celebrated my birthday for the second time with my bb girl.


↑ My birthday present and card from bb girl. ♥


↑ My bday card page by page hahaha VERY CUTE RIGHT!!


↑ My bday cake


↑ My bday muffin








↑ The wind blew the fire out at that very second the photo was taken :(













Bb girl and I went to the same place bb boy and I went the day before haha. But we were not near the sea this time cause it started to rain :( And the light at the new spot we found wasn't working!!! so dark picnic...with candles, how romantic!! HAHA

It was quite sad that Fiza and Rai couldn't make it since they're working... but of course we'll be meeting again for.. my 3rd bday celebration?? hahaha. oh my i'm so luckyyyy.

Thank you bb girl for the wonderful day!!! ♥

No comments: