Header advertisements



Shop Nasty Gal

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together."

Ok I copied this from baby's blog which sums up our day.

"Sunday, May 30, 2010,8:40 PM
2nd Year Anni!

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary Baby!
We've been through so much together.
Lets keep the passion within us burning~

Okay, so Baby and I went to Orchard to watch Shrek today! I think that this particular continuation of Shrek is far better than the previous 3. After watching Shrek, we went to Taka, Wisma Atria, Isetan, Ion, Wheelock and Somerset 313 to shop. I can't wait for next week - Once the exams are over, its time to shop! Anyways, Baby gave me an awesome card as a present!

Photobucket

She actually baked special cookies ( they're as good as famous amos cookies ) for me too, but I ate all of them already, so yeah, no photos. Anyways, I'll update the post with pictures next time! ( Baby, we've to start taking pictures together again! )

I love you, Evangeline Ang."



So I had a great time with baby today! I'm so happy 8D hehe. Next next week we're going to "celebrate" again hahaha. right b? :D

Anyway, thank you baby for these 2 years. I know that I'm petty and unreasonable (you also okkk! and you never give in to me!!! and I always give in to you!!!) but you still love me and forget everything when we wake up after our sleep. I can see myself waking up every morning and see you next to me. I love you baby! :)

No comments: